This is Madhu from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below requirement

Title       : Oracle/Java Programmer Analyst

Skills     : Oracle Forms/Oracle reports/Oracle Designer/JDeveloper/Oracle

Location: Albany, NY

Length   : 12+ months

Need an In-person interview, after the initial phone screen

Mandatory Skills:

8+ years experience with Oracle application software including data analysis,
systems analysis; process mapping; developing entity relationship diagrams;
data structures, data manipulation, databases, programming, testing and
implementation, technical and user documentation. Oracle Certification

Specific experience should include:

*J2EE development

*Web Services

*Oracle Developer Suite, particularly skills in:

  a.. JDeveloper,
  b.. oForms,
  c.. oDesigner and
  d.. oReports