Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Project
Manager W Web Development Skills send me the updated resume of your consultant
ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

F2F after initial phone screen

Title            :  Project Manager W Web Development Skills

Location    :  Trenton, NJ

Duration   :  5 Months

Pay Rate    :  $54/hr [Not flexible]

Exp Level     :   8+ yrs

·        This applicant will be able to work 7 hours a day 5 days a week.

·        This applicant will be responsible for delivering and restructuring of
the Capital Project Delivery web applications.

 Complete Description:

·        The vendor will be required to restructure and enhance existing web
pages, modifying content, and add new technically enhanced web sites as NJDOT
continues to transition to electronic delivery of information.

·        One specific set of restructuring initiatives is the enhancement of
the recently developed Capital Project Delivery web site, which comprehensively
embodies NJDOT project design processes, procedures, and the workflow of NJDOT
projects.

·        There is a need to expand this capability to cover a variety of
management areas such as risk management, schedule management and so forth.

·        The contemplated enhancements to the Capital Project Delivery web site
are to be done in order to significantly reduce design costs and improve
project design management.

·        Other web restructuring and enhancement tasks are to be made to
improve the overall web site operation.

·        Knowledge of specialized systems and software is required since
certain application content will be converted into HTML code used to display
information on certain web pages including sophisticated graphical objects.

·        Since project reports will be required, vendor must be fluent in
English and capable of writing content

Required / Desired Skills

      Skill
     Required/ Desired
     Amount of Experience

      Must be able to manage long term (1-2 yr) advanced application delivery
     Required
     7  Years

      Must be able to manage scope and gain stakeholder approval of changes.
     Required
     7  Years

      Direct Work planning and scheduling design work.
     Required
     7  Years

      Applications (Web) Architecture
     Required