*

Please send profiles to *sunil.e...@gmail.com*

 Dear Partners!

          This is *SUNIL* from EZEN. We have the following Client
requirement. Please let me know if you have any suitable profiles for this
position .If any send resumes across e-mail with contact details and rate/hr
ASAP.

*Position: Functional Consultant.*

* *

*No. Of Positions:  2 Nos. (1 for Financial & another for CRM)  *

*Location: Irvine, CA*

*Duration: 3-6 months.*

*Rate: Open*

* *

*JD for AX Financial Consultant*

Commanding knowledge on the *AX Financial*, Certification on AX financial is
essential.

Should have implemented AX (3.0 or above) in at least two or more projects
as in individual contributor.

Knowledge on sustenance, *GAP FIT* analysis and consulting is a must.

Should be able to guide clients on the financial track and have an ability
to provide consulting on best practices for financial track. Should have a
good knowledge of independently leading GAP FIT analysis to map business
processes to AX Financials.

Should have 4+ years of experience as functional consultant.

Should be willing to relocate in a short notice.

*JD for AX CRM Consultant*

Commanding knowledge on the *AX CRM*, Certification on AX CRM module is
essential.

Should have implemented AX (3.0 or above) in at least two or more projects
as in individual contributor.

Knowledge on sustenance, consulting and* GAP FIT* analysis is a must

Should be able to engage with the customer in identifying processes and
mapping to the AX CRM module. Should have a consulting outlook and knowledge
of best practices for AX CRM

Should have 4+ years of experience as functional consultant.

Should be willing to relocate in a short notice.

Thanks and regards,

*SUNIL.I*

*EZEN Computer Services Inc.*

5 Independence Way, Ste #300

Princeton, NJ 08540

609- 945- 7416 || Fax 609-452-5613 ||

IM: isun...@yahoo.in|| www.e-zencomp.com ||

"Partner to PTC Arbortext products"

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you".