Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: PM/BA (Regulatory Labeling process, SPL, EMC Documentum systems)
Location: WEST POINT, PA
Duration: 3-6 Months

PM/BA (Regulatory Labeling process, SPL, EMC Documentum systems)

*Skills:  *

Regulatory Labeling process, SPL, EMC Documentum systems,

The key attributes are highlighted*

1) The successful candidate will perform project management and business
analysis activities for the Regulatory Strategic Program Global Labeling
project. Specifically:
* PM will develop and manage project budgets and plans
* PM will assist in the identification, reporting, & resolution of risks and
issues as well as mitigation plans
* PM will assist in developing & executing release plans
* PM will interact with the technical teams & business teams to ensure
necessary activities are completed
* PM will lead project tracking, planning and status meetings
* PM will develop and implement project communication plans
* BA will partner with the client to develop the business case. Documents
and verifies business and user requirements for technology solutions.
Ensures understanding among technology partners, contributes to training
development, facilitates user acceptance testing and manages requirements
changes.

*Skill Set*:
* Software application development project management skills including
resource planning and budget management
* Solid knowledge of the Regulatory Labeling process
* Working knowledge of relevant standards including SPL
* Strong teamwork skills and follow-up skills
* Prior experience with Microsoft Project
* Prior experience with EMC Documentum systems
* Good written & oral communication skills
* Knowledge of the software development cycle and quality standards and
compliance requirements for validated systems

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 433
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.