*Title: IDM/Security Engineer*
*Location: McLean, VA*
*Length: 6+ Months*
- Need candidates who have experience with info *security/ risk audit's*,
working with access and *ID management*, *windows* and *UNIX*administration.
- Ideal candidates would have *CISSP* experience with *Sarbanes-Oxley* as
well as *Cobit*.
- Experience with recertification and making sure they can pass an info
- Looking for a person with hands on info *security / ID
management*experience rather than a manager overseeing info security.
- Someone who has worked as a Senior System Admin and is just staring to
move into Info Sec would be ideal for this position or Junior Internal
Auditor that wants to work on the technology side.
- Candidate must have experience with privilege access for multiple data
sources and also have experience helping client transition from a manual to
an automated environment.
- Big plus if candidate has the *ETL, Unix Scripting, and SQL
scripting*needed to enhance the InfoSec's reporting "datapulling"
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-706-9178 I Alt: 201-484-0340
Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at