Reply back to *sure...@beyondtekit.com* <sure...@beyondtekit.com> *(Only
Local to NY and NJ)*
*Minimum of 4 years experience working with Linux/Unix Servers*
** <sure...@beyondtekit.com> This is my direct client opening for *Systems
Administrator *- *New York**, NY*. This is a 6 months contract position. The
Hourly rate is DOE. Candidates need to interview in person and should be in
the NY area.
SCOPE OF SERVICES *
The Senior Level Linux Administrator will provide professional consulting
services in support of the client for the End-To-End Procurement Initiative
Program. Client is seeking a Senior Linux Administrator to work with our
technology team and application development team to successfully implement
the document management application. Responsibilities will include:
- Installing, designing and Administering Linux Servers.
- Experience in designing and creating Redhat or SuSE based Linux Servers
on physical and virtual machines.
- Experience in VMware ESX cluster environment.
- Experience with managing virtual machines and related issues.
- Linux certification and RHCE.
- Experience in trouble shooting and performance tuning.
- Working experience with OS updates and upgrades.
- Experience to assist application developers and end-users during
development and issue resolution.
- Ability to work with other groups in the organization and third party
*Mandatory Skills/Experience *
*Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with Linux/Unix Servers.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring and Administering RedHat 3,4,5
and SuSE 9,10
- RedHat certification.
- 2+ years of experience in VMWare ESX cluster environment and managing
Linux based virtual machines.
- Experience in network configuration and troubleshooting for Linux
- Experience in Linux updates, Satellite server for Redhat and SuSE yum
- Experience in device drivers in Linux for RAID & LVM configuration
- Experience on HP and Dell, 64 bit servers.
- Proficient in Linux OS tuning and customization.
- Strong analytical skills for problem resolution, OS performance tuning
- Ability to work comfortably with technical staff as well as business
and non-technical staff.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptionally motivated and capable of working independently with
little supervision as well as part of a team.
- Prepare system, standard and technical documentation.
* DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*
- Experience with Scripting.
- Experience with Network troubleshooting.
- Experience in working with Multiple Linux flavors, windows and storage.
- Experience on NetAPP storage and HP servers.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Degree Major (year graduated & name of institute): please specify
Total IT Experience:
Total *Systems Administrator exp*:
Total exp working with Linux/Unix Servers:
Total exp in Installing, Configuring and Administering RedHat 3,4,5 and SuSE
9,10: please specify
Do you have RedHat certification? Y/N
Total exp in VMWare ESX cluster environment and managing Linux based virtual
Total exp in network configuration and troubleshooting for Linux servers:
Total exp in device drivers in Linux for RAID & LVM configuration:
Total exp on HP and Dell, 64 bit servers:
Total exp in Linux OS tuning and customization:
Total exp with Scripting:
Total exp with Network troubleshooting:
Total exp in working with Multiple Linux flavors, windows and storage:
Total exp on NetAPP storage and HP servers:
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
*Thanks and Regards*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -823*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at