Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

* *

*Position :  **Lawson ERP Lead Java Developer.*

*Location: **South Attleboro**, MA** *

*Duration: **6 Months*

*Rate: Open*

Lead Java Developer to assist in the implementation of their Lawson M3 ERP.
Viable candidates will have experience participating in similar
implementations as the Lead Developer.  This experience must verifiable.
contract is for 6 months, following that my client has indicated a
willingness to sponsor the contractor's visa and employ them on a permanent
basis.  Please include candidate resume and prospective rate with each

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N.Laurel Park Drive** | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 **|** **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>