Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Need local to PA

Hi partner,

 Please let me know, If you have any suitable consultants available on the
below urgent requirement

Title                                        :  WebServer Admin

Location                               :  Phildadelphia, PA

Duration                                :  6 months

commerce server 2007 (crucial)
.net smart client/window forms
c #
web servers
sql 2005
market rates
comm skills and leadership abilities crucial
talk the talk and walk the walk
there will be a high level of technical questions during the interview
regarding commerce server 2007
MUST SIGN ADDENDUM TO RELEASE AFTER 6 MONTHS.  NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Infosys Inc,