Reply to

How are you doing today?

This is my direct client opening for Exchange Consultant* - *Hartford, CT.
This is a 6 months Contract position. The rate is $55.

Skills: Exchange 2007, Avaya, MS Office Server 2007, MS Live Meeting 2007

My client has a 6 month project for one of our enterprise clients that
requires a MS Exchange 2007 consultant to implement and provide ongoing
operational support with the messaging team. The right candidate needs to be
a team player and also needs to able to work in a large, diverse, enterprise
Must have strong hands-on experience with:
Microsoft Office Server 2007 R1 Client and Server
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007

Must have experience with:
- Exchange 2007
- Collaboration tools experience
- Ability to consult and add real world experience with products
- Avaya interaction center application experience is a plus
- Required experience to support and work with underlying server
infrastructure for Avaya Interaction center is required.

* *

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

*            *

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total Exchange Consultant **exp:*

*Total exp in Exchange 2007:*

*Total exp in MS Live Meeting 2007:*

*Total MS office Server 2007 **R1 Client and Server exp:*

*Total Avaya exp:*

*Total **Collaboration tools exp:*

*Hourly rate:*

*Is this W2/C2C?*

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Current City/State:*

*Work status (US Citizen/Green card holder/others)*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Ph: 714-857-2002 x 827*

*Fax: 714-364-9705*