Please see this Sr. req below. We have excellent manager contact and there
are 2 opportunities open.
They will either be in St Louis or Charlotte. Do you have anyone?
If you have any please send his resume with rate to my id ajayavarapu
Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Contract : 6 Months Minimum
Rate: Open (Tyr to Keep it low)
*Excellent Communication + Technical skill set below....*
• Responsibilities include Deployment of storage infrastructure based on
strategies, policies, and procedures developed by Lead Architect. Design,
implementation of projects in support of day to day production requirements
as well as disaster recovery initiatives.
• Provide level 2 and 3 Production Support as required. Must have broad
large SAN environment trouble shooting abilities.
• Minimum 7 to 10 years experience in all types of storage technologies
including EMC and HDS storage technology, McDATA, and Cisco SAN switches.
• Knowledge and understanding configuration of Storage layouts including but
not limited too Raid 1 and Raid 5.
• Demonstrated senior experience in SAN fabric design and best practices.
• Senior level of knowledge and understanding of replication including
design, configuration and implementation.
• Knowledge and understanding of disaster recovery methodologies and best
practices. Strong telecommunication technical background and experience.
• Expert Knowledge and understanding of EMC array configuration tools and
software including Symm CLI, ECC and Work Load Analyser.
• Ability to manage multiple large projects.
• Solid PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL. Working
knowledge of Windows NT, Win2K, Win2003, AIX, HPUX, Sun Solaris and, Suse
• Demonstrated experience in design and deployment of large scale storage
• Self motivated and requires little day to day supervision.
Thanks & Regards,
*Aclat Inc *
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at