Backfill position!!! Need an application developer with Java, Oracle, C++ &
Sybase experience.

* *

*Details are as follows:*

*Title:* *Application Developer*

*Requirement:* *Java, C++, Oracle*

*Location:* MIDDLETOWN, NJ

*Rate:* $45/Hour on corp to corp

*Duration:* 12 months

*Required:* Locals

Audio and Data Conferencing Services

Software developer on Legacy T application. Application runs on Solaris 8
and 10. Application handles all provisioning, call setup, and usage
collection for all of AT&T TeleConferencing Services. This includes audio
and data collaboration conferences. One part of the application is developed
in JAVA running against an Oracle data base. Another part of the application
is developed using C++ and running against a Sybase database.

*Skill Experience Need*
1) *Java* - Intermediate Required
2) *C++* - Intermediate Required
3) *Oracle Stored Procedures* - Intermediate Required
4) Verbal Communication - Intermediate Required
5) Software Development - Intermediate Required
6) *Sybase Stored Procedures* - Intermediate Required

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

* *

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004<>

Direct:  646-200-7242 <livecall:646-200-7242>

Fax:      732-603-0043 <livecall:732-603-0043>

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.