Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation

Position: JAVA engineer
Location: SOUTH BRUNSWICK, NJ.
Duration: 6 Months

If you have a thorough understanding of Java and Web Development, and
leadership skills, this may be an opportunity for you. We're seeking
proactive and engaged JAVA engineer for development of digital applications
and products at major financial media company.

Required Skills:
 5+ years hands-on experience in web application development including deep
understanding of Java, JavaScript, XHTML UNIX/LINUX, ORACLE and CSS
* Able to design and implement technical solutions based on business systems
requirements in extremely agile and iterative environment
* Success at working closely with engineers, QA team, business owners and
users
* Ability to estimate project scope correctly and deliver according to
schedule
* Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation.
* Familiarity with web interfaces used by internal business operations and
external consumers
* Successful at strong and proactive communication
* Understanding of business analysis
* Experience with internal web publishing or other customer management tools
and external customer-facing web tools and interfaces
* Able to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
* Experienced at escalating appropriately when project roadblocks come up
* Adept at working closely with various teams across locations/regions
When you respond, please SEND YOUR RESUME AND include a daytime phone number
so that I can reach you and also your salary requirements, your availability
date and your citizenship status. In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 468
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.