Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to ku...@absli.com
3 month contract
Phone first, then possibly a face to face
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing business
processes to support the trading partners.
- Responsible for support of the business and processes between the EDI
Middleware and ERP applications.
- Documents the business process flows and maintains the EDI Middleware
- Responsible for developing with new technologies and follows the Lean
and Six Sigma principles for the organization.
*Years of Experience*
- Three to Five years
*Types of Experience*
- Experience in Information Technology and in the operations of a Sales
and Service organization
Support the business teams to define requirements. Design and develop the
integration of B2B/EDI technology with various business systems.
- Design, develop and test Business processes in the EDI Middleware
- Develop interfaces between EDI Middleware and ERP applications.
- Develop, test, document, maintain and support EDI translation maps.
- Define and document functional specifications, application detailed
design, and test procedures.
- Conduct formal design and code reviews.
- Code, unit test, and deploy solution.
- Evaluate alternative approaches to solving problems.
- Responsible for setting up new transactions and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with other programmer analysts of downstream systems that
integrate with EDI/B2B.
Provide Production support for the EDI/B2B gateway. Provide technical
support and solve problems for application software. Monitor inbound and
outbound EDI/B2B transactions and associated error notification and logs,
troubleshoot issues, and resolve them in a timely basis.
*Special Certifications/Technical Skills*
EDI/eCommerce standards (XML, EDI, GIS (Gentran Integration Suite 4.x),
XSLT, JSP, SQL Server, SAP R/3 (FI, SD), product coding standards (UNSPSC,
Detail oriented, excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
Alrek Business Solutions Inc.
(Formerly Known as ALDON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC.)
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Contact: 847-348-1194 (Direct)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at