Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
b...@datagroupinc.net

Position: Affinium Business Analyst

Maryland Heights, MO

Duration: 12+ months

Rate: $45-48/Hr Best

F2F may be required. Locals highly preferred.

  a.. Affinium Business Analyst
  b.. We are seeking individuals who have worked extensively with the Affinium
Campaign Management tool to help team create and test campaigns, as well as
perform knowledge transfer to client's employees.
  c.. Qualified candidates should also have experience with Oracle and Teradata
databases.
  d.. Analyzes designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains computer
applications systems to meet functional objectives of the business.
  e.. Will also participate in systems responsibilities and some application
design.

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net