This is *Satya from SureIT Inc.,* We have an urgent position open for Sr IT
Architect position at TX.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

Please send resumes to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

Please send 2 Professional references also.

*Position Title:  Java Architect*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Candidate will generally have subordinates reporting to him/her. Typically
will report to senior level or executive level management. Provides
architectural guidance to various projects in the organization. Identifies,
evaluates and recommends technical solutions within and across systems. The
architect must also be able to design solutions within the context of the
available infrastructure, taking into account scalability, availability,
reliability, stability, security and performance. Develops complex designs,
leads, abstract concepts, and strategies.

·         *4+ years Java Architect Experience*

·         *8+ years of Java/J2EE Experience*

·         *Must have experience working on E-Commerce / Enterprise Level

·         *Experience working with multiple technologies (Mainframe,
Network, Mid-range, Commercial, and Security)*

·         *2+ years experience working with SOA*

·         *4+ years of experience working with Websphere Integration
Developer (WID)*

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*