This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Java
developer with WID - (Websphere Integration Developer) Exp send me the updated
resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

F2F after initial phone screen,Locals Required

Title            :  Java developer with WID - (Websphere Integration Developer)

Location    :  Minneapolis,MN

Duration   :  6+ Months

  a.. Sr. people with 8+ years exp with good communiction skills required.
  b.. Java
  c.. Web Developer resources, specifically with IBM - Websphere Integration
Developer (WID) experience
  d.. strong expertise with the WID (Websphere Integration Developer tool).

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the