Hi,

      This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly  send me your consultants
updated Resumes for the below requirement ASAP.

  Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

 Title          : Peoplesoft Functional North American Payroll Consultant

Duration    : 9-12 months

Locations   : Boston, MA

Experience

Level              : 6+ years

Job Description:

The client is seeking three individuals with a minimum of 5+ years experience
PeopleSoft North American Payroll.  Individual should possess hands-on
functional experience with implementing and upgrading PeopleSoft North American
Payroll with employee populations over 50,000.  Experience with Peoplesoft 8.9
or 9.0 is required.  The individuals will initially be responsible for leading
and conducting the fit-gap analysis effort.   Fit-gap analysis sessions will be
inclusive of all configuration, interfacing, data conversion, query, and
reporting requirements.  The initial duration of this assignment is for a 9 to
12 month period.

Thanks & Regards

Hareesh
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!