Jersy.  I have a new spot for SAP APO opportunity with one of my client's in
IL, headquarters.

In short, my client is a looking for a very talented Senior SAP APO SNP
consultant with 10 years of experience with SAP and 7 years of  APO SNP/DP.
This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the
position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Senior/Lead position

Moves fast

Communication skills must be Good

Location: Niles, IL

Duration: 6 Month

Rate: $Open

1. *Senior SAP APO SNP consultant with 10 years of experience with SAP and 7
years of  APO SNP/DP*

2. Currently they are *running ECC 6.0 and have 20 users* on the Supply

*This role will be to lead the functional effort to implement APO SNP/DP  to
go live.*

* *

3. Must have worked on *4+ full lifecycles implementations of SAP APO SNP.*

4. Must have strong exp doing blue prints and Configuration of APO SNP/DP

5. Must have the *ability to function as a lead and advise the customer*.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

9252181845 Work Number