*JOB ID: NJ_WA_NJ_060109* *Websphere Administrator*
Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations
*Please Reply With:*
Email & Contact Number:
Visa Status-US Citizen/Green Card/H1B (Employer Details):
Resume with the above details ONLY will be considered further
We are looking for *Websphere Administrator**.*
- Support the installation and configuration of a new Websphere
7.1/WebSphere Portal 6.1 environment on a Linux platform.
- Day to day Administration, troubleshooting, tuning, and support of a
complex distributed computing environment.
- Technologies include: Websphere Application Server ND, Websphere
Portal, Tomcat, Apache, Site Minder, PHP, shell scripting, DMZ and secure
- Deep knowledge and proficiency in installing, integrating, tuning, and
troubleshooting of Websphere Application Server ND 6.0 & 7.1, and Websphere
- Proficient in using Tivoli Performance Viewer and Wily Introscope.
- Experience with other Web, Application, and Middleware technologies:
Apache, Tomcat, SOA, J2EE, shell scripting, and networking skills.
- Experience on UNIX operating systems is a plus, including IBM AIX,
HP-UX, and Red Hat Linux (on Intel, and Linux).
- Working knowledge and understanding of Checkpoint firewalls, F5 load
balancers, and MQ.
- Very detail oriented and experience working in a production environment
using Change Control practices and working under technical project plans and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Healthcare Experience a plus.
Location : *Franklin Lakes, NJ*
Duration : *4-6 Months *
Rate : *Open*
Thanks & Regards,
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at