Looking for a Teradata Developer with SQL experience. Need someone local to
NY or NJ.
**
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CONSULTANTS RESUMES TO gabr...@amtexsystems.com
* *

*Details are as follows:*

*Title:* *Sr Teradata Developer*

*Requirement:* *Teradata and SQL*

*Location:* Franklin Lakes, NJ

*Rate:* $55/Hour on C2C

*Duration:* 6 months

*Required:* Locals

Senior Teradata Developer

Looking for someone to work on new development and enhancements on projects
related to reporting application The application has thousands of complex
reports for various client structures with high volumes of data. Must have
strong background in Teradata and SQL. Should be able to understand
performance tunning, and existing SQL. Reports are very complex and many
include data aggregation, pre summarization and feeds to several reports
downstream

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

* *

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

www.amtexsystems.com<http://mail.google.com/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLK23C/www.amtexsystems.com>

Direct:  646-200-7242 <livecall:646-200-7242>

Fax:      732-603-0043 <livecall:732-603-0043>

Email: gabr...@amtexsystems.com

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
Infrastructure

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.