Please forward your resume to

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Technical Oracle Informatica Consultant
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Duration: 10 Months

*Job Description & Requirements: Excellent Comm. Skills
Core and Technical Competencies: *
*Looking for a Informatica Tech Lead with Power Center Version 8.1 and
higher, Informatica Oracle eBusiness (EBS) Adaptors implementation hands on

*Must haves are listed below:*
*-Informatica Power Center Version 8.1 and higher, hands on experience is a
-Informatica Oracle EBS Adaptors implementation hands on experience.
-Must have experience with the Informatica adaptor for Oracle - prefer
someone who has done an entire project with this tool.
-Overall 10+ years of experience building interfaces for ERP systems
preferably with Oracle Applications, ETL tools, working through the whole
project lifecycle *
Ability to mentor a team of 4-5 developers
Excellent communication skills – expected to train client's team and resolve

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 468
Email Id:
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at <>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.