*****Need Local Only*****

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Network Administrator

Duration: 12 Months

Location: Middletown NJ or Florham Park NJ (Need Local Only)

Rate: $65/hr

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
The Systems/Network Administrator will provide daily technical support and
address system problems and issues in a cross-enterprise network environment.
Responsibilities also include: monitoring system logs and activity on all
servers and devices, identification of identify related troubles, and upgrade
and support of systems, hardware, software, and operating systems. Candidates
must be familiar with: RHEL Linux 4/5, Sun Solaris 8,9,10, Windows 2000, XP,
2003 and Terminal Services environment. Candidates must have basic knowledge
of: network troubleshooting, cable tracing, etc; RH kickstart process and SUN
jumpstart process; VMWARE virtualization products; storage systems such as SAN
and NAS; and security products such as firewalls, authentication, etc.

Skills Inventory
  Skill  Experience  Need
1) RHEL Linux 4/5 Intermediate  Required
2) Sun Solaris 8,9,10 Intermediate  Required
3) Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Intermediate  Required
4) Terminal Services environment Intermediate  Required
5) security products such as firewalls, authenticatio Entry Level  Required
6) network troubleshooting, cable tracing Entry Level  Required
7) RH kickstart process Entry Level  Required
8) SUN jumpstart process Entry Level  Required
9) VMWARE virtualization products Entry Level  Required
10) storage systems such as SAN and NAS Entry Level  Required

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.