Client is located in West Chester, PA.

This is a 2-3 month project

Job Description is:

The project involving our Uniteq WMS21 application is aimed at recovering
from an exhaustion of unique primary keys (OIDs) across WMS21 database
tables in one of our main Distribution Centers. This project will use a
database oriented solution without any application code changes.

The requirements are for a potential candidate(s) for a short term
assignment of 2 to 3 months. We are looking for candidates who satisfy the
following requirements:

?         5+ years of WMS hands-on knowledge that includes experience in
various WMS functionality such as Receiving, Inventory Control and Outbound.
Knowledge of Uniteq WMS21 system is highly preferred.

     ?         5+ years experience in testing WMS application, including
writing and execution of test cases. Uniteq WMS21 experience is preferred.

     ?         3+ years extensive experience with Oracle SQL (DDL, DML) and
PL-SQL programming.

     ?         3+ years extensive experience with scripting in Perl, Unix
script (K-shell, etc.)

     ?         3+ years of experience in Java programming including embedded

?         3+ years of C Programming experience for Uniteq's WMS21
application is a plus.

Excellent communication skills and self-management discipline are required.

Please call me with any questions!!!

 R Square Inc. strictly complies with applicable national laws, including,
but not limited to, laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment
opportunity, and employment eligibility requirements.

Thanks and regards,

*S**ANKAR **|  *

*R **S**Q**UARE**      **|    **New Jersey   **|    **Ohio     **|    **

*Phone: +1 609-520-8204 x 183 **|** Fax: +1 609-520-8205 * /   *| *Web:

*R Square is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. *

*R Square gives hiring preference to qualified U.S. citizens and other
protected individuals.*