Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
*Position : SQL DBA and Developer*
*Location : Charlotte, NC*
*Duration* : *6-9 month *
*Rate : Best *
**************Healthcare experience is Must*******************
Job Description :
*Reason for the Position: *The Database Developer will play a key role in
product development by providing expert schema/script design and development
in a fast-paced, high-growth, flexible environment. This position will
support the business analysts in the development of specific product
requirements, will formulate designs to fulfill the requirements, and will
provide development expertise to produce good, solid, maintainable code.
This position will also support other functional areas such as
implementation, database administration, and report development. * *
*70% of Responsibility: Database Development :*
Designs, develops, maintains and documents SQL Server schemas and T-SQL
scripts (other languages may apply to a lesser extent).
Participates in requirements analysis and definition.
Designs, writes, and develops database code to support web-based
applications, including utilities and queries for testing, monitoring, and
administration of the database and related applications. Development efforts
will focus mainly on Internet-based data-driven products. Other development
tasks may also be required.
Prepares documentation in support of program development.
Creates and maintains system specification and sub-system specification
Follows (and continues to develop) established software development
guidelines and procedures.
Prepares documentation and paperwork used in the planning and preparation
stages of the application and the instructions for its use.
Works with third-party outside consultants and experts to accomplish
specific projects and tasks.
Helps project managers estimate project timelines.
Troubleshooting, Debugging, and Maintenance -- Analyzes existing software
for adequacy to meet the intended task.
Other requirements, design, implementation, testing, evaluation, and
documentation tasks as
*15% of Responsibility: Systems engineering and architecture support: *
Helps design and implement new technical solutions based on proven
Stays abreast of state-of-the-art programming techniques, implements them,
and advocates their implementation.
*15% of Responsibility: Support activities:*
Testing Support: Helps to formulate test plans and testing strategies for
new and existing database code.
Report Development Support: Works with database and reporting tools such as
Red Gate, DataJunction, JasperReports, iReport, MS Access and others.
Collaborates with Application Development team and other cross functional
teams to solve product and customer issues.
*Required Skills: *
· Minimum 2-3 years of database development experience in a
fast-paced, growing environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
· Experience in database planning, design, operational support,
hands-on implementation and configuration of databases, and database
· Demonstrable 'must-have' experience with the following
technologies: *SQL Server 7/2000/2005, MySQL, Windows 2000/2003*. Experience
in *developing T-SQL stored procedures*, views, and other database scripts.
Solid knowledge and experience in database replication, database
backup/recovery, optimization and performance tuning.
· Senior-level *T-SQL development skills*. Expertise in data modeling
and data modeling tools.
· Expert hands-on experience with Data storage and *warehousing
· Expert hands-on experience with reporting tools* (JasperReports
· Strong skills in algorithms and working with large volumes of
· Good programming skills in various scripting languages: *Python,
· Strong experience in database access methodologies. *Strong
experience with XML-centric integration standards*.
· Experience in *Linux, UNIX, and Windows *environments Enjoys
teamwork, collaboration, listening, analysis, problem solving,
troubleshooting, planning, and organizing. Ability to work autonomously with
very limited supervision as well as collaboratively with others and be able
to meet deadlines.
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
This includes the ability to build and deliver presentations that
effectively explain complex issues and concepts in simple, understandable
· Willingness and ability to handle a wide range and number of tasks
requiring all levels of technical ability.
· Must have good communication skills (paper, via e-mail, over the
phone, etc.) and the ability to work as a member of a team.
· Will often be a member of several teams. **
*Desired Skills: *
· The ideal candidate will have worked for a company that has
developed commercial software for sale
· *Healthcare experience is Must *
· Exhibits "common sense" principles
· Thrives in an environment that is fast paced and not overly
· Medical informatics and epidemiology background ideal (but not
· Exposure to HL7 and Java ideal (but not required).
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at