Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

Location: Wayne, NJ

Data warehouse Developer

*Informatica and PL/SQL are a MUST*

Length: 7 months

Closed loop marketing project (EDW project) Consultant needs to have
experience in pharamceutical are and familiarity with sales & marketing data
Must possess at least three years of current data warehouse design and
analysis; Must possess at least three years of current experience with
Informatica ETL Tool or the Business Objects tool in an UNIX/Oracle
environment; Must possess at least three years of current experience in
development on multiple databases; Must be able to compile and maintain an
enterprise schema across all applications and enforce the principles of good
(authorized/accepted) data design; Must be able to design and maintain data
architecture; Ability to build data abstraction layers, along with
experience with stored procedures, triggers and SQL; Strong analytical and
problem solving skills along with good judgment; Excellent communication
(verbal/written) skills, ability to work effectively with a variety of
people at all levels, and to interface between technical disciplines and
senior management in pursuing business solutions and services; Ability to
handle multiple assignments and projects, involving time constraints and
negotiation of priorities with internal clients.

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience