Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  IT Project manager
(Locals only)

Location                                           :  San Jose, CA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3 + months

Strategic and Tactical Planning

Project Implementation and Deployment

Procedure Development, Training, CAPM, UNIX/LINUX

SAN & NAS w Data Center Management

UNIX Administration

A mid-senior level PM who is technical with the deployment of Linux and UNIX

Experience in large enterprise experience is a huge plus.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.