My name is Rohit Shetty and I'm a recruiter with Trustek Inc, based in New
Jersy. I have a new spot for Siebel Application Developer opportunity with
one my client's Collegeville, PA headquarters. Please revert to
In short, my client is a looking for a very Siebel Application Developer who
has worked in a Pharmaceutical environment with systems that manage
Pharmaceutical account information for the sales system. . This is a 6
month project that will begin ASAP. Below is an overview of the position
for you to review.
If interested, please give me a call at your earliest convenience and we can
explore this further.
I would really appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert
back to me asap.
Total IT Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :
*Application Developer – Siebel*
*Location: *Collegeville, PA 19426**
*Interview Schedule:* Phone screen, then personal interview with hiring
manager and technical team leaders.
We are looking for a Senior level Siebel consultant who has worked in a
Pharmaceutical environment with systems that manage Pharmaceutical account
information for the sales system. This person must be strong with PL/SQL
as well. VB.NET is a nice to have skill set, but not the focus or
required. This person has to be a diligent worker who is able to solve
problems and spot issues, as well as interaction across teams (Must have
excellent communication skills). Part of their responsibility is to
evaluate scenarios and develop possible solutions.
The primary purpose of this position is to design, develop, test, and
support front-end and back-end changes to the Siebel sales system. The
candidate will use a number of different development tools including Siebel
Tools, EIM and PL/SQL. In addition, they will perform unit testing and
support system testing and validation.
*Major Duties Responsibilities will include:*
- Design and execution of an account matching / cleanup process for
Siebel ePharma dataEvaluates business processes, technical architecture, and
system objectives in response to client requests.
- Assist in the configuration of new Siebel front end functionality
- Providing ad-hoc reports/data
- Ongoing development and maintenance of existing VB.Net applications for
data archiving and employee maintenance
- Implementation of new utilities and applications to support the ongoing
Siebel operations team.
- A significant amount of client interaction with IS staff is required.
- This role may also participate in larger project initiatives to enhance
and/or improve the system as well as support sales force re-organization
*Skills Required: *
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical sales systems and processes -
specifically pharma account structure, Siebel Tools, PLSQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provides leadership and guidance to others
- Development of requirements and design documents
- Ability to analyze a situation to determine cause and solution
- Ability to multi-task, Ability to provide flexibility in prioritization
- Ability to form solid partnership with IS and business personnel and
offer options/solutions to address business needs
- Ability to work independently.
*Nice to Have Experience: *
*Education and/or Training*:
Technical undergraduate degree preferred: math, computer science,
engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus,
Training in college level computer systems preferred, Typically a minimum of
8 years experience, MS or equivalent training a plus.
6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817
866 294 1314 Fax
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
And may contain confidential and privilege information. If you are not the
Please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of original
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying
Of this email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be Unlawful.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at