*JOB ID: NJ_DPA_NJ_060109* *DataPower Administrator*
Hope you are doing well !!!
Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations
*Please Reply With:*
Email & Contact Number:
Visa Status-US Citizen/Green Card/H1B (Employer Details):
Resume with the above details ONLY will be considered further
We are looking for *DataPower Administrator.*
*Responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
- Support the installation and configuration of a new DataPower platform.
- Day to day Administration, troubleshooting, tuning, and support of a
complex distributed computing environment.
- Technologies include: DataPower X150, Apache, CLI scripting, DMZ and
- Support the installation and configuration of new DataPower devices.
*Skills & Technical Background requirements: *
- DataPower Administration experience including domain creation, RBM
settings configurations, files / certificates installation, routing setup,
- DataPower monitoring and troubleshooting, using probes, packet capture,
SNMP, SLM setup
- DataPower firmware upgrade experience
- DataPower CLI scripting and SOMA experience
- Knowledge of DataPower MPG, XML Firewall configurations, back-end
connectivity (MQ, CICS, etc..) configurations, SSL setup
- Knowledge of ITCAM SE for DataPower is a plus.
- Very detail oriented and experience working in a production environment
using Change Control practices and working under technical project plans and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Location : *Franklin Lakes, NJ*
Duration : *4-6 Months+ *
Rate : *Open*
Thanks & Regards,
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at