Hi Everybody,
This is Sam from Ksource

Looking for an below listed strong candidate's let me know if u have
any.......

ROLE: *SIEBEL ARCHITECT*

LOCATION :Milawkee,WI

DURATION: 6 months

RATE: Open

ROLE: *SIEBEL EAI/ESM*

LOCATION: Milawkee,WI

DURATION: 6 months

RATE: Open

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

*SAM(Recruiter)*

*
KSOURCE
**
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: **TROY******, **MI********
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>*
   ***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***