Hi ,

* *

*We have an urgent job opening for Contract position. Please go through
the job description and if you feel comfortable then please send me your
updated word format resume along with below details ASAP.*

* *

*Location: MIDTOWN, NYC*

*Duration: 6 + months contract*

JOB FUNCTION:       Business Analyst
  REPORTING TO:       Lead System Analyst

JOB SUMMARY:       The responsibility of the Business Analyst to create &
maintain requirements or testing artifacts for Royalty Statements. The
responsibility includes developing or updating functional specifications or
mockup, following up on action items, and communicating changes with a
3rdparty organization.

We are seeking a motivated Business Analyst to join a fast pace large scale
systems development project.  The candidate must have at least 2 years
experience working on IT projects.

·        Minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required; however, a specific
degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business is strongly

·        Prior experience working on a Statement Project is highly desired.

·        Prior experience working on a Project with a 3rd Party "off-site"
organization strongly desired.

·        Candidate must have strong MS Office & MS Visio skills.

·        Must have excellent documentation & meeting facilitation skills.

·        Candidate must have strong verbal communication skills and an
ability to work well with a wide variety of people with varying technical
skill sets.

·        Candidate must demonstrate thorough knowledge of the system
development lifecycle.

·        Candidate must demonstrate the ability to understand complex
business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical

·        Must be a team player, yet be able to work independently and
perform in the role with minimal supervision. **

* *

·        Work with business users & subject matter experts to capture &
document requirements.

·        Document Business Requirements, Electronic File Specifications &
Statement Layout Mockups.

·        Address change requests and action items, constantly assessing
their potential impact on existing requirements.

·        Manage and run meetings with both technical and non-technical
attendees. Maintain necessary documentation and follow up as required.
Provide regular verbal/written status updates.

·        During development phase of the project, works closely with
developers to assure that designs are being properly implemented.

* *

*Please let me know your full details. *

* *

* Details *

* *

*Full Name:*

*Email: *

*Contact details:*

*Visa Status:*

*Expected Hourly Rate:*

*Total IT Exp:*

*US Exp:*

*BA** Exp:*

*Working on IT projects Exp:***

Please revert back to me for more information.

Thanks and Regards,

National Computer Systems
6-70 Towne Center Dr
North Brunswick , NJ 08902