Do you have any good Sr. SAP BPC (Business Planning) consultants that can do
all inclusive in NYC?

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

Location:  NYC

Duration:   6 mnths

Client is doing a BPC implementation and needs a lead to help them with the
entire life cycle.

Candidate should have at least *2 prior BPC implementations*, as well
as *7+years
of BI/BPS/IP* experience.

Good communication to lead the team.

*Business Planning

*Business Intelligece

*Integrated Planning

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience