We are seeking a Java Developer for 6 months contract in NYC; this is an
Urgent requirement for my client.

You can reach me at Phone: 661 310 1679 - santh...@krgtech.com

* *

*Start Date: *12th Jan 2009

* *

   - *7 to 8 years exp...  *
   - *Mandatory Skills:* – Any Search tool, Java, *SOLR/ Lucene*, GSA ECMP
   - Secondary Skills – Java Script, XML, XSL
   - GSA – *Google* search appliance – not must – preferred
   - Web services
   - Large websites development with huge traffic…

Kindly fill the below skill matrix and send me your updated resume, if you
are interested with the above requirement.

* *

*Skill Matrix:*

Full Name:

Expected Hourly Rate:

Best time to reach you:

Best Contact Number:

Best Contact Email ID:

Current City/State:

Work Status: (GC Holder / US Citizen/Others)

Thanks and Regards,

KRG Technologies Inc

Phone: 661 310 1679 |Fax: 661 257 9968

Email: santh...@krgtech.com |URL: www.krgtech.com |Yahoo IM:

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others,
(ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this
communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be
unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.