My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.
I have an Urgent Opened Position for RPG Programmer Analyst at Farmington,
CT for 3 Months Contract
*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs
for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and
marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems,
devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and
tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards. Trains
users in conversion and implementation of system.
Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an
in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly
defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and
evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided
by assigning work and resolving problems.
*Minimum Job Qualifications:*
Education/Training / Business Experience –
- 6+ years experience in programming on enterprise or department servers
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with database design theory and
- Knowledge in languages for the AS/400 environment especially all
versions of RPG. Working knowledge of Visual basic, SQL for the AS/400,
and Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming within the JD Edwards package preferred.
- Experience in applying problem solving methodologies.
- Highly motivated, independent self-starter with excellent analytical
abilities and the willingness to learn new products and concepts.
- Solid business communications skills and the ability to work
effectively with users at most levels.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work with a minimum of
- Create and/or maintain programs for the Moore Medical business needs
using RPGIII, RPGIV, CL, SQL programming languages.
- Understand and be proficient in JD Edwards programming techniques. Adhere
to pre-defined programming standards set by Application Programming
- Create documentation pertaining to projects using Application
Programming Department established standards.
- Work with the business manager, project office manager, and team
leader(s) to design specifications and estimate project timeframes for
- Assist in user testing of programming modifications.
- Occasionally, create a presentation for purpose of training system
- Correct application software problems as needed
- Attend educational seminars to enrich professional and technical
- Maintain world writer reporting on an as needed basis.
- When assigned, be prepared to address system problems during all off
- Occasionally delegate tasks to other members of the department and
monitor their progress
- As needed, assist with evaluating various software solutions,
participate in feasibility studies to design and implement systems.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Thanks and Regards,* *
Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>
||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at