Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Progress Database Administrator

Location                               :  Ashburn, VA

Duration                                :  1 + year

5+ years of Progress database administration and relevant IT industry
experience.  Prior database administration experience with full life-cycle of
projects and application support - development, test, production
implementation, production maintenance and performance tuning.   Excellent
written and verbal communication skills.

Mid-Level (5-9 yrs)

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205