Please send resumes to

Oracle Financials Technical Analyst

3 Months

Omaha NE

Rate: $45-48/hr

 Need an individual with techno-functional skills and in-depth knowledge of
Oracle iExpenses.  The individual will work with analysts and an existing team
to resolve iExpense problems, test and roll-out iExpenses for production use.
 Knowledge of AP and the loading of Expense Report invoices is required.
Knowledge of work-flow and the ability to de-bug work-flow is appreciated.
Experience in a minimum of two complete iExpense implementations is required.
We are an Oracle Financials 11.5.10 shop already using Financials and

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244