Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Guru Appaji from EZEN Computer Services Inc , Please do let me know
if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back
with your consultant updated resume in word format, contact information,
current location, visa status and rate.

Please mail your profile to guru.e...@gmail .com you can reach me at
609-945-3178.

*Job title: sql server developer(cube exp)*

*Job Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 1Year*

We need a Senior Technical Lead (Architect level) with specific skills on MS
Cube, MS Analytics Server, MS Reporting Server

The person needs to be a senior person with at least *4-5 years *of hands-on
work experience in these technologies and *10 years* + of work experience.

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Guru Appaji*
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.,  "Leading by Innovative Thoughts"

5 Independence Way,Ste#300,

Princeton, NJ 08540
Ph: 609-945-3178, Fax 609-452-5613
www.e-zencomp.com