*JOB ID:* *SS_ETL_CA_070209                            ETL Data Warehousing
Informatica*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations.

We are looking for *ETL Data Warehousing Informatica.*

*Skills requirement:*

   - At least 3 – 4 years of hands-on experience on ETL, Data Warehousing &
   Data Migration - preferably worked on Informatica
   - Oracle experience (SQL, PL/SQL)
   - Exposure to any Reporting tool – preferably Business Objects
   - Understanding of s/w testing
   - This will be a testing role although we require strong candidate with
   experience on ETL tools.

Location : *SFO, CA*
Duration : *6 Months*
Rate      : *Open*

 *Please do mention: *

*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Availability:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
*
 *Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl. send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):*
*Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*

 Thanks & Regards,
 Ankur Nigam,
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
http://www.caresoftinc.com/
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com