JOB ID: *SMN_SA_KS_070109 System Engineer/
Systems Integration - Analyst*
Hope you are doing well !!
Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations
We are looking for *System Engineer/ Systems Integration - Analyst.*
- 3-5 years experience with Citrix Metaframe, Citrix ICA and Active
- Will be helping with support calls for ongoing Citrix upgrade
- Will be helping with server builds
- Will be helping with application installs
- Help with other daily Citrix type of support work
- May be asked to write some documentation
- Will need knowledge of Active Directory/Group Policy
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
- Designs and develops total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide
systems problems of customers.
- These solutions deal with the major business processes used to manage
the overall enterprise.
- The task requires integrating hardware, software, and the customer.
- Systems integrators participate with the customer in the strategic
design process and translate business needs into technical systems
- They are responsible for the technical correctness and completeness of
integrated systems designs.
- Typically, the Analyst level participates in development of innovative
and cost effective solutions to customer problems, using integrated data
processing and communication solutions.
- Works with more senior team members in performing research and
feasibility studies, tradeoff analyses, operation studies, design reviews,
and technical briefings with clients.
- Answers customer inquiries regarding technical issues. Provides
training and assistance to less experienced staff.
- Requires 1-3 years of progressive experience in application of at least
one technical specialty, or equivalent combination of education and
- Develops software solutions to problems with complex features.
Investigates and resolves problems on standard systems and applications.
- Resolves standard problems referred by lower level specialists.
- Installs software and associated updates. Follows established
parameters for configuration, testing, and debugging. Performs system
design, development and installation of applications, and use of drivers.
- Supports accounts by assisting in technical presentations, evaluating
customer capabilities and needs, collecting data to be used in performing
competitive analysis, and suggesting sales strategies for standard products
- Prepares select portions of proposals, performs benchmark studies and
conducts demonstrations. May support more senior Associates on major
Location : Kansas KS
Duration : 4-6 Months
Rate : Open
*Please do mention: *
**Best time to call:
Willing to relocate:
*Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa (pl. send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):*
*Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*
Thanks & Regards,
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at