Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
b...@datagroupinc.net

Position: SQL Reporting Services (SRS) Developer
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Duration: 6 Months Contract

Rate: BEST RATE/HR

This is HOT... it's a backfill position.  NEED locals please... Client will do
a face to face interview.  Must have 10/10 COM skills and be self directed.
Must have SQL Reporting Services skills at a high level, as well as C#/.NET

We are looking for an experienced report writer who can churn through writing a
bunch of SRS reports for us for one of our audit tracking tool. We are looking
for a person who is self driven, self motivated, who can work independently
with very little direction.

The skills sets we are looking for are the following:
Experienced developer
Experience with SRS (SQL reporting services) report writing
Proficient in C#. Net
Expert in SQL
Expert in writing stored procedures
Experience with software development lifecycle practices
Ability to assist with testing and troubleshooting

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net

Email id: b...@datagroupinc.net