--
Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com

Title: HP-UX Admin
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration: 6-9 month contract
Rate: 60C2C or 52W2

This is for an HP-UX admin who also has some AIX or Solaris. Please see the
required skills below and only send qualified candidates.

HP/UX AND AIX or H/UX AND Solaris. This is a hybrid of both with the primary
focus on HP/UX. Preference will be given to candidates with HP/UX (v. 10 and
11) and AIX 5.3.
The HP/UX experience needs to be rock solid. We're not building things,
we're steady stating legacy servers.
We have some distribution centers that have HP centers that need to have
someone wipe disks clean…it would be good so have someone who knows how to
do that.
They must have some shift flexibility as they might be asked to cover a 2nd
or 3rd shift occasionally or they could be asked to be on call.
This is a first shift position but flexibility is key because they will need
to do upgrades off hours.
The AIX experience must have storage experience and patching experience.
Communication skills are vital.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
www.gcp-inc.com|