*Hi Partners,*

*This is Kumar from Openboxsolutions. I have wonderful requirement with me.
Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have any
suitable consultants.*

Please forward ONLY matching candidates with the contact number and the rate
in the same email.

*Please ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES THAT HAVE Oracle Enterprise Warehouse
Builder.*

Please send me the resumes to *ku...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Requirement Details:*

Role: ETL Developer.

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 8+ months

THE PROJECT ASKED TO REBROADCAST AND ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES THAT HAVE Oracle
Enterprise Warehouse Builder. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
ARE LISTED ON THE RESUME. IF THEY ARE NOT,

*ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Load) Developer

*Must have Oracle Enterprise Warehouse Builder experience.

*Fast Learner

*Good communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Kumar*