Hi,

Please find the requirement if you are interested kindly reply me with your
updated resume along with the following required details.

**
*Title: Exchange Consultant *

*Location: Hartford CT*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*This is my direct client opening for Exchange Consultant** - **Hartford**,
CT.** This is a 6 months Contract position. *

*Skills: Exchange 2007, Avaya, MS Office Server 2007, MS Live Meeting 2007*

My client has a 6 month project for one of our enterprise clients that
requires a MS Exchange 2007 consultant to implement and provide ongoing
operational support with the messaging team. The right candidate needs to be
a team player and also needs to able to work in a large, diverse, enterprise
environment.
Must have strong hands-on experience with:
Microsoft Office Server 2007 R1 Client and Server
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007

*Must have experience with:*
- Exchange 2007
- Collaboration tools experience
- Ability to consult and add real world experience with products
- Avaya interaction center application experience is a plus
- Required experience to support and work with underlying server
infrastructure for Avaya Interaction center is required.

* *

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*

*            *

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Exchange Consultant exp:

Total exp in Exchange 2007:

Total exp in MS Live Meeting 2007:

Total MS office Server 2007 R1 Client and Server exp:

Total Avaya exp:

Total Collaboration tools exp:

Hourly rate:

Is this W2/C2C?

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Work status (US Citizen/Green card holder/others)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Yuvraj*

*Technical Recruiter***

*Ph: 714-857-2002  X 811*