Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Java/J2ee
Developer W PRODUCTS REFERENCE DATA Exp  send me the updated resume of your
consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title             :  Java/J2ee Developer W PRODUCTS REFERENCE DATA Exp

Location    :  Jersey City, NJ.

Duration    :  12 Months

       Please send resumes- candidates MUST HAVE PRODUCTS REFERENCE DATA in
Capital Markets to qualify!!!

       Key Domain:

        a.. Strong understanding of Products Reference Data and its usage in
Investment banking businesses
        b.. Strong expertise in building data transformation software to
process data feeds from industry data providers Bloomberg Data License,
Mark-IT, S&P, Moodys
        c.. Excellent communication, technical and analytical skills
      Key Responsibilities

        a.. As a team member actively participate in all phases SDLC which
include requirements-gathering, definition, design, coding, testing, build,
deployment, and support for Security Master Central ( SMC ) system
        b.. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and
technical skills and additionally be capable of working with both business and
technology teams located in various regions to meet project objectives
      Technical Skills

        a.. Senior level experience ( 5+ years ) designing and implementing
applications using Core Java, J2EE including multi-threading, RMI, JDBC,
Collections, IO
        b.. Advanced data structures and algorithms
        c.. Strong Unix scripting and Perl scripting techniques
        d.. Solid knowledge tuning Relational databases ( Oracle, Sybase, MySQL
)
        e.. In-depth understanding of the software development process
        f.. Experience in building database centric high performance and
scalable system components
      Non-Technical Skills

        a.. Working experience in financial services and/or investment banking
including experience  in products and pricing reference data is mandatory
        b.. Strong written and verbal communication skills
        c.. Strong analytical skills
        d.. Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with the business
users and the global technology teams
        e.. Sound work ethic

Thanks and Regard's

Manoj