Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Business Analyst with Fidelity-
RM, Systematic suite

Location                               :  Mt.Laurel /Cherry Hill NJ OR
Lewiston, ME

Duration                                :  6 + months

Need an In-person interview after initial phone screen

Job Description:

·                                Business Analysts from retail banking
background preferred,

·                                Fidelity- RM, Systematic suite, Customer
Information systems

US Citizens/ Green card holders /H1Bs with good communication skills,

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.