Hi Everyone,

This is *SAM* from *KSOURCE*

Have a look at the available requirement below, and let me know if u have
any suitable candidate's available with you

ROLE: *ORACLE APPS *

LOCATION: Multiple locations

RATE: Open

DURATION: 6 months

Oracle apps any skill set with health care or any Health care projects. They
need both off site and on shore.

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

*SAM(Recruiter)*

*
KSOURCE
**
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>** <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>**<sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>**<http://www.ksourceinc.com/>
*
   ***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***