Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants
available for below requirement and send me best resume along with below
information.

*Notes: MUST have PERFECT communication skills.  DO NOT submit anyone with
less than 10/10 comm skills please.*

* *

*Title: TIBCO/Java Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Requirement:*

Minimum of 5 years experience in *TIBCO GI and TIBCO BW*
Minimum of 5 years experience in *Java *
OO Analysis and Design
Gap Analysis of existing software to current and future designs.
Working with relational databases, preferably Oracle
UML
*Minimum of 2 years experience:*
Development in a Unix environment (Solaris, Linux, HP-UX)
Apache Ant
Applications development experience in a Client / Server environment.
Service development using a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)

*Non-Technical Skills*
A minimum of 5 years IT experience on multiple platforms/technologies
Demonstrated success and strong experience with problem-solving abilities
Strong verbal communication skills
Strong Leadership skills
Experience with the complete SDLC
Ability to work well with customers
Proven ability to work well in cross- organizational Teams
Ability to provide quality and on-time delivery
Ability to adapt to change

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

Rate:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240