--
Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com

Position :  Siebel developer

Location : OKC, OK

Duration : 6months

Job Description :

Seibel call center experience & the client is moving from Siebel 6 to 7.

We are refining the search to look for a Seibel developer with heavy
experience in Call Center and CTI (computer telephony integration).

They are migrating from Seibel 6 to Seibel 7 and if someone is very skilled
in the Call Center CTI they will hire them quickly.  This person also needs
to be able to hit the ground running on day one.  Also they need to have
some VB knowledge because they are connecting the Seibel side to the Genesys
side through CTI and VB is what they use to do all their customization

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
www.gcp-inc.com|