Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Xcelsius Dashboard

Location                                           :  MA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6 months

This is 6 months in MA, local to MA is preferred as an in- person interview may
be necessary.

-- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES DUTIES : Architect/Developer of Xcelsius
dashboards. Xcelsius 2008 Expert: Query as a Web Service, On top of relational
databases, excel functions, linking dashboards, Working knowledge of Xcelsius
SDK (actionscript amp; MXML). Business Objects Expert: Universe Design,
reporting, publishing, migrating, security. Knowledge of Data Warehouse
environment and dimensional data modeling. Prefer some experiance working with
ETLs (specifically using DataStage).

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.