I have very urgent requirement for .net developer who has very good experience
with WCF and WPF. Please send the resume ASAP.

Rate is $35-$40.

Title: Software Engineer
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Duration: 6 - 12  months
Number of openings: 5

>  Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related area.

>  5 - 10 years of application development experience in a large multi-tier or
> client/server environment.

>  Extensive experience with C#,  ADO.NET<http://ado.net/>, Winforms or
> ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>, MS.Net framework and MS Visual Studio are required.

>  Working experience with Web Services or Remoting is preferred. Knowledge of
> design patterns, software factories and new .NET features like WPF, WCF, WF,
> and LINQ.

>  Ability to learn and implement new features quickly, communicate well and
> work effectively in a team environment is also required.

Vinod Malik
Sales Manager
Beta Soft Systems Inc.
39111 Paseo Padre Pkwy #202