Sr. Datastage consultant is available immediately on C2C base. He has more
than 8 years of exp and open to relocate.
Please contact me if you have a suitable requirement.
· *8+* of experience in Analyzing, designing, developing, testing,
Implementing & supporting *Data warehousing systems (DSS)*, client/server
· *6 years* of hands on experience in *Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL).*
· *5 years* of solid experience using *IBM Websphere Datastage* used for *
E*xtraction* T*ransformation* *and* L*oading *(ETL) *process.
· Extensive experience in design and development of Decision Support
· Strong in Data warehousing concepts –*Star Schema* and *Snowflake Schema
* methodologies and handling Slowly Changing Dimensions.
· Erudite in using Dimensional Data Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables,
Physical and Logical Data Modeling.
· Involved in GAP Analysis for Source and Target systems.
· Good Knowledge on Master Data Management to ensure master data is
compliant with established rules to ensure accuracy, consistency and
· Extensive experience in *development, debugging, troubleshooting*, and
monitoring and *performance tuning*.
· Strong experience in writing *UNIX Shell Scripting.*
· Experience in Integration of various data sources like *Oracle, DB2, SQL
Server, Mainframes, Sybase *and* Ms-Access* into ODS & DW areas.
· Expertise in *Data warehousing *and *Data migration projects.*
· Experience in writing, testing and implementation of *procedures*, *
functions* and *packages* at Database level using *PL/SQL. *
· Experience in *Data Modeling* using Erwin tool.
· Efficient in various phases of the software development lifecycle,
coherent with Data Cleansing, Data Conversion, Performance Tuning, Unit
Testing, System Testing, Regression, Performance and User Acceptance
· Interact with client department representatives to gather, organize,
analyze and develop system requirements, in the form of Process diagrams,
Flowcharts, Workflows, Technical specifications, General Guidelines, Coding
Standards and Functional Specifications.
· Develop, execute and document test plans and test cases and its
associated expected results.
DataStage 8.0.1/7.5/7.2/7.0/6.x (Designer, Director, Manager,
Administrator), Parallel Extender.
Informatica 5.x, 6.x,
Oracle Warehouse Builder 10.2.0.1**
Windows XP/2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Server, HP-UX**
Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, DB2 UDB/EEE, MS Access**
PL/SQL, SQL, Unix Shell scripting programming, Universe Basic, C, Pro*C.**
SQL developer, Toad, SQL*Loader, Import, Export, TOAD,**
MS Office (MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Visio).
Test Director, Business Objects 5.x, Designer 2000, Autosys**
Thanks & Regards
Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at