Hi,

Sr. Datastage consultant is available immediately on C2C base. He has more
than 8 years of exp and open to relocate.
Please contact me if you have a suitable requirement.

·   *8+* of experience in Analyzing, designing, developing, testing,
Implementing & supporting *Data warehousing systems (DSS)*, client/server
business systems.

·   *6 years* of hands on experience in *Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL).*

·   *5 years* of solid experience using *IBM Websphere Datastage* used for *
E*xtraction* T*ransformation* *and* L*oading *(ETL) *process.

·   Extensive experience in design and development of Decision Support
Systems* *(DSS).

·   Strong in Data warehousing concepts –*Star Schema* and *Snowflake Schema
* methodologies and handling Slowly Changing Dimensions.

·   Erudite in using Dimensional Data Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables,
Physical and Logical Data Modeling.

·   Involved in GAP Analysis for Source and Target systems.

·   Good Knowledge on Master Data Management to ensure master data is
compliant with established rules to ensure accuracy, consistency and
reporting capabilities.

·   Extensive experience in *development, debugging, troubleshooting*, and
monitoring and *performance tuning*.

·   Strong experience in writing *UNIX Shell Scripting.*

·   Experience in Integration of various data sources like *Oracle, DB2, SQL
Server, Mainframes, Sybase *and* Ms-Access* into ODS & DW areas.

·   Expertise in *Data warehousing *and *Data migration projects.*

·   Experience in writing, testing and implementation of *procedures*, *
functions* and *packages* at Database level using *PL/SQL. *

·   Experience in *Data Modeling* using Erwin tool.

·   Efficient in various phases of the software development lifecycle,
coherent with Data Cleansing, Data Conversion, Performance Tuning, Unit
Testing, System Testing, Regression, Performance and User Acceptance
Testing.

·   Interact with client department representatives to gather, organize,
analyze and develop system requirements, in the form of Process diagrams,
Flowcharts, Workflows, Technical specifications, General Guidelines, Coding
Standards and Functional Specifications.

·   Develop, execute and document test plans and test cases and its
associated expected results.

*TECHNICAL SKILLS*

**

ETL Tools

DataStage 8.0.1/7.5/7.2/7.0/6.x (Designer, Director, Manager,
Administrator), Parallel Extender.

Informatica 5.x, 6.x,

Oracle Warehouse Builder 10.2.0.1**

Operating Systems

Windows XP/2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Server, HP-UX**

Databases

Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, DB2 UDB/EEE, MS Access**

Data Modeling

Erwin 5.0/4.0

Languages

PL/SQL, SQL, Unix Shell scripting programming, Universe Basic, C, Pro*C.**

Database Tools

SQL developer, Toad, SQL*Loader, Import, Export, TOAD,**

Packages

MS Office (MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Visio).

Other Tools

Test Director, Business Objects 5.x, Designer 2000, Autosys**

Venka

Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268
http://www.mavinsystems.com

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.